Couldn’t resist joining in on this Fall Nesting Party from The Inspired Room! Since I just got started on this blog, I didn’t have time to find pretty pictures to go with my favorites, so I’m just listing them. I love pretty much EVERYthing about fall. But mostly…
1. Cooler temperatures. By this time I’m SO over hot and humid summer and ready for some cooler days with drier air.
2. Open windows. With the cooler temperatures, the windows open up and the sounds and smells of the season come right inside.
3. Apples. Applesauce, apple butter, apple pie, apple crisp, apple anything.
4. Fall decorating. Love the colors of Fall and I love spreading them around my home.
5. Snuggling cats. As the nights get cooler, cats snuggle up more :)
6. Fall foliage. ‘Nuff said.
7. BLUE skies. Somehow, the bright color of the leaves against the sky makes it look BLUER!
8. Gentle rains. No violent thunder storms like in the summer. Just gentle, soothing falling rain.
9. Cozy blankets. Sorta goes along with the cooler temperatures.
10. Sweatshirts. More of the cooler temp thing :)
11. Pumpkin anything. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cake.
12. Fall holidays. A little Halloween decorating and Thanksgiving blessings.
13. Hot spiced cider. The scent fills the air and makes home more homey.
14. Socks. Cozy, comfy socks.
15. Fall scented candles. I don’t do open flames in my home, but on a candle warmer they fill the house with glorious warm scents.
16. Fireplace. Or in our case, a gas stove with a window. It doesn’t get cold enough here many times in the Fall for a fire, but when it does, its curl-up-in-front-of-the-fire-with-a-book night.
17. Celebrating our anniversary. In November. Married to my best friend for forever.
18. Hot tea. Iced tea all summer, now it’s time to sip hot tea all day.
19. Leaf-watching drives. Up on the Blue Ridge Parkway you can see the Fall colors for miles and miles.
20. Getting my crafting on. Summer is filled with gardening and other summer things so crafting gets pushed to the back burner. Fall is when I get to get back to being crafty.
linking to: The Inspired Room's Get Your Fall Nesting On! Party
Thanks so much for stopping by!
A Bit of Cinderella Wisdom
1 hour ago